Windows & Doors
Today’s homeowners are “going green” by choosing products that make their homes energy-efficient, healthier to live in, and better for the environment.
Choosing Windows Wisely
For many people, the motivation to replace their windows is painfully obvious: the windows are difficult to operate, drafty, leak air, and are in need of painting or repair. While beauty, durability and ease of operation are key considerations in choosing the best replacement window, a new priority has emerged–maximum thermal efficiency and energy conservation.
Innovation By Design
Engineered for enduring beauty and exceptional performance, Windows offer a variety of design solutions to achieve energy conservation and economy of natural fuel resources. These powerfully built windows are rigorously tested for structural integrity and thermal quality, and consistently meet or exceed nationally recognized standards.
Increased Thermal Efficiency
Results in lower consumption of fossil fuels and at the same time reduces CO2 emissions. It’s good for you and good for the environment.
Saving you ENERGY year round
Advanced Home Improvement, Inc. services the entire San Francisco bay area.
“Your choices today are leading the way for a brighter tomorrow…”
Advanced Home Improvement, Inc. has been providing personal and professional services to customers throughout the San Francisco bay area. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will assist you in finding the perfect windows to complement your home. We provide free, in-home estimates.
Vinyl Replacement Windows:
- Will save you money
- Save you energy
- Virtually maintenance free
- Increase your homes value
- Provide more comfort
Unmatched in energy efficiency, our replacement vinyl windows are strength, durability, style and operation. They can be effortlessly opened because of their advanced balance system.
Each vinyl sash slides easily in deep-seated pockets of the frame. Vinyl doesn’t absorb water and swell like wood does, so you’ll never have to worry about sticky windows again.
- Welded frame and sash. Prevents air and water leakage. Adds structural integrity.
- One-piece sloped sill. Creates strong bond between sill and jamb. Sill drains water through hidden weep holes.
- Multi-chambered frames with heavy gauge vinyl walls. Provide superior strength and increased thermal performance.
- 7/8″ insulated glass. Saves energy year round and reduces outside noise.
Self cleaning glass.
- “Poly-Carbonate” spacer technology. One piece channel that reduces thermal conduction and condensation around glass perimeter.
- Double weather stripping. Surrounds sash perimeter to minimize air and water transfer.
- Constant Force Balance. Provides smooth, easy operation.
- Glass Option. Activator 12 glass with Argon gas fill to further enhance energy savings and help protect against damaging UV rays.
- Accessory groove frames. Provide multi-window design variations.
- Maintenance-Free. Will not rot, chip, peel, need scraping or painting.
- Three Weather Seals on sill. Provide extra weather protection and energy efficiency.
Advanced Home Improvement, Inc. offers a wide variety of Entry doors and Patio doors. To see our product selections, contact us at 408-559-0999 for a FREE in-home estimate.
Entry Doors: With a new entry door, not only will you see an increase in comfort, energy efficiency and performance, you will also see an increase in curb appeal. In fact, you can increase the value of your home just adding a new door!!
Patio Doors: Patio Door systems offer the same quality, beauty and durability found in entry doors. The doors are available in hinged, or french. Our fiberglass doors simply outperform wood and steel doors!! We offer several brands of the “The Vinyl Sliding Patio Door,” which are an excellent & economical way to protect your home, while getting the benefits of maximum natural lighting.